Tips for Playing Borderlands 3 – Your Key to Success
- May 27, 2021
Borderlands 3 (BL3) is an action-role playing, first-person shooting video game. Players can take on the role of one of the game’s many playable characters in the game's world, which is set on a planet called Pandora.
This guide is aimed at giving you tips to succeed in Borderlands 3 . It is not a complete guide as it is impossible to cover all aspects of the game in a single post. Here are the basic tips to play Borderlands 3.
- Tip 1: Do not stay too long in one place. This is about avoiding the possibility of being attacked by multiple enemies at once or being attacked by a strong enemy.
- Tip 2: Do not waste time. If there is a mission that takes too long, try to get done with it as fast as possible. In the middle of a mission, you can always run. But if you are not careful, you will get attacked by strong enemies.
- Tip 3: Always keep your weapons in good condition. If your gun has become a little rusty, you can use a device for cleaning weapons.
- Tip 4: Do not be afraid to experiment. Try different weapons and different tactics. This is the only way to be a good player.
- Tip 5: In the heat of the battle, do not forget to reload your weapon and use the best tactics possible.
- Tip 6: Do not try to take a shortcut through poisonous fog or other dangerous areas.
- Tip 7: Always loot every enemy you kill. Loot everything that you think you can use. You never know when you will find the next legendary or unique weapon.
- Tip 8: Try to play Borderlands 3 with friends. It is a lot more fun when you play with other people. You can work together to complete challenges or just help each other out.
- Tip 9: Try to find the "Crazy" hidden skill. The "Crazy" skill can be found by killing a Psycho named Banjo. It is a very powerful skill that can kill almost every enemy you encounter.
The most important thing to remember about this game is that it is very challenging (even on the easiest difficulty setting), and the game can be very unforgiving to new players. So, if you are just starting out, and you find the game too difficult, just take a step back, and stop playing the game for a while. Take this time to study the game, and learn about how it works. After a while, you will have a much better time playing the game, and you will also learn how to get better at it.