Simple Guide on How to Appear Offline on Instagram
- Jun 02, 2021
If you are one of those people who don't like to show their online status on Instagram, here is a guide to disabling your online status.
Steps to Follow
- Open your Instagram app and click on your profile picture in the bottom right corner.
- Then tap on the tree lines at the top left corner.
- It will open a drop-down menu. Here you will see some options. Click on the option named "Settings".
- Then choose “Privacy”→ “Activity Status”
- Here you have to click on the option named "Show Activity Status" to turn it grey. This means that now you are invisible on Instagram.
- It will instantly turn off your online status.
If you want to turn it on again, then click on the option named “Show Activity Status" and make it blue. It will turn on your online status right away, and you can make your profile visible to your followers.
Good luck! If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the comment section below.